Browse The NAHA Bookstore
Essential Oils for Maintaining Hormonal Balance Part III (Menopause)
By: Dr. Vivian Lunny MD RA, MDMA, FIFA
Category: NAHA Teleseminars & Webinars
In this tele-conference:
- We will explore the hormonal changes that occur during the menopause and the peri-menopause.
- We will look at those oils which are beneficial to make the menopause comfortable.
- We will also look at the various treatment plans including the different
- energy medicine therapies and some lesser known such as Vivaxis.
- We will look at various physiological and psychological conditions caused by hormone imbalances and how they are helped with the use of Holistic Aromatherapy Techniques.
Vivian Nadya Lunny MD, RA, MDMA, FIFA. Is a graduate Medical Doctor, Author, Teacher, Holistic Healer, Clinical Aromatherapy Practitioner and Teacher, Reiki Master and Psychotronics Master Practitioner. Her intuition, empathy and thoughtfulness are the keys to her personality.
To learn more about Dr. Vivian Lunny please visit her website at: Email: email@example.com URL: www.realessencesoflife.com
Delivered by Download Link