Write for NAHA’s Blog
Consider writing for NAHA’s Blog and/or E-newsletter
NAHA maintains a blog and publishes a monthly E-newsletter for NAHA members and those in the general public who are interested in learning more about aromatherapy, essential oils, making product, and much more!
The monthly newsletter will be sent out by the 15th of each month. All article submissions are due on the 15th day of the month prior to publication.
Blog and E-newsletter topics include:
- Mini-Marketing Tips
- Aromatherapy Applications and Uses
- Short Essential oil and Carrier Oil Profiles
- Basic Herbal information
- Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine short articles
- Aromatherapy/Herbs for Children
- Aromatherapy in the News, Research reports
- Endangered and Threatened Botanical Species Reports and Updates
- Aromatherapy in Profession; how aromatherapy is used by professionals
- Aromatherapy Education; educators and schools share their knowledge
- Essential Oil Recipes and Blending Tips
- Guest Editorials
- How to make aromatic and herbal remedies and/or skin care products
NAHA Blog and E-Newsletter Article Submission Requirements Checklist
Same as NAHA Aromatherapy Journal submission requirements except:
▢ Article length: 400 - 1000 words.
All blog and e-journal article authors will be able to list all contact information for their business and/or practice and provide link to website after 20-50 word bio.
Article Submission Deadline Dates
Blog: We accept potential blog posts throughout the year and post as time allows.
E-newsletter: The 15th day of each month prior to the month of publication. (e.g. January 15th for publication on February 15th)