NAHA 2016 WOA VIII Conference: Beyond Aromatics
Full Event Details:
The World of Aromatherapy VIII - ANCIENT WISDOM TO MODERN SCIENCE
When: October 20-23, 2016
October 24: Post-Conference Workshops
Join The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy October 20-23, 2016 (Post-Conference Workshop Oct 24) at the University of Utah Conference Center & Botanical Garden for The World of Aromatherapy VIII Conference!
Purpose: The purpose of NAHA’s Beyond Aromatics conference is to provide opportunities for aromatherapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, reflexologists, complimentary health practitioners, students and individuals interested in aromatherapy to meet, network, share, and learn about integrating holistic aromatherapy approaches into practice, self and family care.
Theme: Beyond Aromatics: Ancient Wisdom to Modern Science. Our goal is to offer unique talks and workshops that will inspire and educate you in a range of holistic practices and approaches as well as to advance the field of aromatherapy.
We invite you to attend this exciting, inspiring and educational conference.
- Advance your knowledge and application of essential oils.
- CE hours for Massage Therapists will be available.
- Learn, laugh, share and network with fellow practitioners and others.
- Network with leading aromatherapists and practitioners who will inspire you!
- Enjoy our wellness exhibit show and explore some wonderful product lines and educational products.
- Bask in the beauty of the University of Utah’s campus including Red Butte Botanical Garden & Arboretum covering over 100 acres of botanical gardens and several miles of serene hiking trails.
- Your tuition includes entry to the lectures, workshops, and wellness exhibit, a complimentary copy of the conference proceedings, and all meals!
- NCBTMB Continuing Education Hours Pending. All lectures and workshops are approved for ARC RA Continuing Education.
For more information visit the conference website.