Renew Your Membership
Since launching our new website in June 2013, you now have the option of managing and renewing your NAHA membership online. This added convenience includes auto-billing of your NAHA membership fees to keep your account current.
Access Your New NAHA Account
For current members who joined NAHA prior to June 2013, you'll need to first gain access to your new NAHA online account. Here you will be able to see your current membership details, change your billing information and update your on-file billing address. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Account Page. Do NOT complete the registration section. You are already in the system.
- Look for the forgot password form. Fill in your email address that you used to join NAHA.
- You will be emailed a link to create a new password. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders for this link.
- Click that link and create your new NAHA account password.
- You are now all set to access your online account.
Renew Your NAHA Membership
To remain a NAHA member and keep access to your NAHA members-only content, be sure to renew your membership online. This process is for current members ONLY! To get started, follow these steps:
- Log into your NAHA account on the Account Page. If you do not know your login info, follow the steps for retrieving your password.
- Review your membership status, billing address, and credit card info in file. If your billing address or credit card are missing, enter them now. You will need these credentials on file for your membership to renew automatically for you.
- If you membership has expired, click on the renew button to begin the renewal process. You will be prompted for your billing information.