Mission & Vision
NAHA’s mission is to advance the knowledge of the medicinal use of aromatic plants and essential oils to its fullest extent and to support aromatherapy as a truly holistic professional art and science.
NAHA will be the leader in promoting and elevating holistic aromatherapy through the active dissemination of educational material to the general public, trade/professional associations, business owners, the media, and practitioners.
- Promote and disseminate aromatherapy education to the public.
- Encourage the development of high standards of education that promote well-trained professional aromatherapy practitioners.
- Promote and increase awareness of issues surrounding aromatic plant sustainability.
- Strengthen the network of support and communication between aromatherapy practitioners and business owners nationally and internationally.
- Foster high standards of ethics and integrity in the education and the practice of clinical/holistic aromatherapy.
- Promote cooperation between clinical/holistic aromatherapy practitioners and other health care providers.