Holistic Gut Health Specialist Certification
This is an online event
When: January 6, 2023 to November 25, 2023
Instructor: Jennifer H. Pressimone
Location: JennScents Aromaversity
Contact: Jennifer H. Pressimone
Full Event Details:
Specialty training using essential oils, herbs, flower essences & holistic practices to improve gastrointestinal health. You know that the root of all disease begins in the gut. But how do you balance an unhealthy gut & combat chronic health challenges? In this specialty certification, we'll explore why gut dysfunctions happen & how to regain balanced health through specific techniques & strategies.
This certification is perfect whether you want to improve your own personal gut health, and/or enrich your niche profession, credentials & services with integrative holistic services your clients & patients are seeking, now mare than ever.
This specialty certification will teach you –
- how the gut works & what happens when it’s “broken”
- strategic holistic health practices to balance & strengthen gut health issues
- discuss common gut issues such as IBS, bowel irregularity, Gerd, LPR, reflux, diverticulitis, chronic constipation and more
- gain insight about specific essential oils & herbs to improve gut health
- psychological impact of gut health & how to improve mental & emotional health
- how to safely integrate aromatherapy practice to help yourself, clients & patients
- proper dilution ratios & formulations
- tried & true gut health recipes
Includes live (and recorded) webinar training for 4 weeks, mentorship directly with Jennifer, workbook, support material, bonus trainings, certificate of completion, NAHA CE credits, CE credits for LMT (nationwide), and CE credits for nurses in specific states.
Presented by Clinical Aromatherapy Educator, Formulator, Author, Speaker & NAHA Vice-President, Jennifer H. Pressimone.