NAHA Webinar: What about Tomorrow?
When: August 9, 2018 to August 9, 2018
Instructor: Raghda Maksoud
Location: NAHA Webinar
Full Event Details:
What about Tomorrow?
This webinar will focus on the topic of sustainability in the world of aromatherapy and how important it is on many levels and how we as a community and individually can help bring about awareness. Topics to be covered in this webinar will include:
· What is sustainability?
· What are the sustainable development goals of the United Nations and how companies are supporting them.
· Three ‘P’s’ (People – Planet – Profit)
· Consumer behavior and its impact on sustainable supply
· Global Footprint & Ecological Overshoot
· Sustainability Projects in Haiti – Vetiver
· Sustainability Projects in Indonesia – Patchouli
· Sustainability Projects in China - A complex problem
· Sustainability projects in Egypt – Geranium
· Sustainability projects in India – Mint
· How we can help as communities and individuals.
About the Presenter:
The Founder of Ebers consultancy Raghda A Maksoud is an expert with more than 20 years professional experience in the Essential oils, Flavors, Fragrance and Food processing industries.
Raghda served as a Strategic Sourcing Director in Fridal, Egypt and as Business Development Manager and Global Business Unit Head in Kalustyan USA division.
Raghda’s extensive professional background built a vibrant consultancy practice in ingredient sourcing, demand planning, supply chain, good manufacturing practices, marketing analysis, exhibitions and event planning.
She launched two brands of aromatherapy and essential oils industries in the USA in addition to being an advanced certified professional clinical aromatherapist from a NAHA-approved school.
Her active participation in key industry organizations makes her an excellent knowledge resource. Ragdha is a member of the follow organizations:
Women for flavors and fragrance North America, International Federation for Essential Oils and Aromatic Chemicals, and the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.
To learn more about Raghda, please visit her website at: www.ebersconsulting.com
WHEN: Thursday 12th, July 2018
Times: 5:30 pm Pacific, 6:30 pm Mountain,7:30 pm Central, 8:30 pm Eastern